It's a process that allows a person to come to a fuller understanding of their abilities, difficulties, motivations or worries in conjunction with the therapist. This confidential relationship is mutually trusting and can continue for months or even years.
Therapy can help you:
- Develope new perspectives and life skills so that you can free yourself from habitual patterns of anxiety, depression, and self-criticism.
- Deal with addictive behaviors including substance abuse, relationship issues, gambling and eating disorders, etc.
- Reconnect with your inner purpose and sense of power so that you can take responsibility and move forward in your life rather than feeling helpless.
- Find ways to relate to emotional and/or physical suffering so that your suffering can bring you wisdom and compassion rather than bitterness.
- Improve the quality of your relationships by developing healthier patterns.
- Provide you with a set scheduled time to attend to your own needs and regain your perspective.
- Solutions focused
Do you suffer from any of the following ?
- Anxiety and stress
- Depression and low mood
- Eating disorders
- Sorrow and bereavement
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic attacks
- Performance and test anxiety
- Stress-related physical problems
- Social anxiety
Hypnotherapy has long been recognized to be a very powerful method for personal development. Hypnosis is a doorway to this inner world, the enchanted realms of your imagination and emotions. Using hypnosis, whereby the subconscious mind can be contacted, 'inner power' can be harnessed to promote desired changes and physical well-being. Hypnosis is simply a state of heightened relaxation and altered awareness.